Leukomed® T Plus
Leukomed® T Plus is a sterile, breathable, waterproof, transparent bacteria barrier film dressing with a highly absorbent wound pad for secreting wounds.
• Sterilized film provides easy wound inspection without removing the dressing
• Provides moist wound environment to enhance healing
• Provides a barrier to external contaminants
• Coated pad prevents adhesion to wound
• Permeable to water vapor and oxygen
• Good absorption capacity
Leukomed® T Plus is indicated for use on moderately draining wounds, acute wounds such as cuts, burns, and abrasions, chronic wounds and as a post-surgical dressing to protect closed wounds.
No contradictions known for this product.
Store under dry conditions. Keep away from light and heat.
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
BSN medical is a global leader in the worldwide health care market specializing in the areas of compression therapy, wound care and orthopedics.