LipoGel® is a lipid-based gel that provides defensive biofilm inhibition. Multifunctional, it prevents over-drying, tissue ingrowth, and dressing adherence.
• Biofilm inhibition performance published by US government
• Adds anti-adherence to any dressing
• Adds biofilm defense to any dressing
• Reduces pain on dressing change for any dressing
• Will not dilute with exudate or macerate wounds with appropriate secondary dressing
• Maintains a moist wound environment
• Fully Medicare reimbursable for outpatients
• Appropriate to use with IodoFoam® (see package insert)
LipoGel® is indicated for use on wound ulcers, burns, cuts and other skin irritations.
Store at room temperature.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Limited shelf life|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Preserved multiple dose||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Unpreserved unit dose|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Applied directly to the wound bed.
Change frequency varies by selection of secondary dressing.
Progressive Wound Care Technologies offers advanced wound care products for biofilm management. With a commitment to serving patients first, patient outcomes are central to every product Progressive Wound Care Technologies brings to market.