LoPress® is a short-stretch inelastic bandage.
• High quality 100% cotton bandage
• Allows flexibility of movement
• Serves as an absorbent layer between skin and other bandages
• Inelastic weave reduces the risk of constriction
• Highly durable to withstand repeated use and washing
• Flexible enough to be worn during exercise
LoPress® is indicated for the treatment of venous leg ulcers (VLU), lymphedema and post-operative edema.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Prescribed primarily for post-acute care|
|Printed visual guide|
|Variety of colors|
|Zinc oxide impregnated|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
HARTMANN USA, Inc. develops and markets a complete range of high performance product solutions in the areas of wound, compression and incontinence management.