LoPress® is a short-stretch inelastic bandage that aids in the treatment of lymphedema.
• High quality 100% cotton bandage
• Allows flexibility of movement
• Serves as an absorbent layer between skin and other bandages
• Inelastic weave reduces the risk of constriction
• Highly durable to withstand repeated use and washing
• Flexible enough to be worn during exercise
LoPress® is indicated for the treatment of venous leg ulcers (VLU), lymphedema and post-operative edema.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.