M.A.P.™ is an innovative continuous bedside pressure mapping system allowing caregivers to reposition patients using actual pressure distribution data.
• Pressure sensing mattress overlay features intelligent textile for continuous bedside patient monitoring
• Monitor provides real-time visualization to continuously monitor patient pressure redistribution
• Detects and depicts the variations in pressure across a patient's body to aid caregivers with effective repositioning
• Live, color feedback allows caregivers to easily identify early warning signs of risk to patient safety
• Demonstrated ability to improve upon a facility's pressure ulcer prevention program efforts
M.A.P.™ is indicated for use on patients at risk for pressure ulcer development in bed.
|iOS device compatible app|
|Total body assessment||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Wounds Requiring Frequent Pressure Monitoring
M.A.P.™ attaches to any existing active or passive bed mattress including foam and air mattresses.
Add, replace, or remove as required in accordance with good medical practice.
Specifications available on manufacturer's website.
Wellsense, a leader in continuous bedside pressure mapping technology, is a mobile health company dedicated to patient safety throughout the continuum of care. The company's founders and management bring a strong track record of innovating and commercializing breakthrough technologies in consumer electronics, patient safety and monitoring. Wellsense is a privately held company.