McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressings with Silicone Adhesive
McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressings with Silicone Adhesive are highly conformable dressings for wounds with moderate exudate. Perforated, soft silicone gel adhesive provides gentle but firm adhesion.
• Highly conformable primary or secondary dressing for wounds with moderate exudate
• Perforated, soft silicone gel adhesive provides gentle but firm adhesion and minimizes pain and trauma to the wound and skin upon removal
• Absorbent inner hydrocellular foam pad maintains a moist wound environment to help promote healing
• Breathable, yet moisture- and bacteria-resistant outer film layer seals the wound margins
• Excellent dressing choice when fragile skin is a concern
McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressings with Silicone Adhesive are indicated for use on a wide range of acute and chronic wounds like venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and traumatic wounds.
Contraindicated for use on patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderated/Highly Exudating Wounds
Change dressing as directed by a health care professional.
McKesson Medical-Surgical offers comprehensive product and technology solutions for long-term care facilities, home health agencies, and home medical equipment suppliers to help streamline processes, enhance the quality of care, and reduce costs.