McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressing, Film Back
McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressing, Film Back is a sterile primary or secondary dressing for wounds with light to moderate exudate. Helps maintain a moist wound environment to assist in autolytic debridement.
• Moisture-resistant backing helps prevent urine, feces, and moisture from penetrating the dressing to reduce the risk of contamination
• Helps maintain a moist wound environment to assist in autolytic debridement
• When in contact with wound exudate, it forms a fluid/gel environment over the wound bed
• Dressing does not break down or leave residue in the wound
• Smooth, tapered design to help minimize friction and prevent dressing edge from rolling up
Hydrocolloid Dressing Film-Back is indicated for the management of partial- and full-thickness wounds such as leg ulcers and pressure ulcers. Help maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement and protect the wound from external contamination.
Not indicated for use on patients with known hypersensitivities to the components of the dressing or third-degree burns. Conditions that lead to the formation of the wound (pressure, venous insufficiency, etc.) must be considered and addressed as part of the total wound care treatment plan.
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Dressing change frequency is dependent upon the amount of drainage. May be left in place for up to seven days or as directed by a health care professional.
McKesson Medical-Surgical offers comprehensive product and technology solutions for long-term care facilities, home health agencies, and home medical equipment suppliers to help streamline processes, enhance the quality of care, and reduce costs.