McKesson Transparent Film Dressing
McKesson Transparent Film Dressing is a primary or secondary dressing. Helps maintain a moist wound surface to assist in autolytic debridement in wounds with necrotic tissue. Thin and water-resistant.
• May be used as a primary or secondary dressing
• Helps maintain a moist wound surface to assist in autolytic debridement in wounds with necrotic tissue
• Film dressings are thin and water-resistant, and water, bacteria and other contaminants cannot penetrate the dressing
• Moisture vapor permeable which aids in moisture management
• Allows wound site to be visually monitored
McKesson Transparent Film Dressing protects wounds and IV catheter sites, helps maintain a moist wound surface to assist in autolytic debridement, maintains a moist environment for wound healing and can be used as a secondary dressing.
Not intended for use on patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components.
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Change dressing as directed by a health care professional.
McKesson Medical-Surgical offers comprehensive product and technology solutions for long-term care facilities, home health agencies, and home medical equipment suppliers to help streamline processes, enhance the quality of care, and reduce costs.