MIST® Ultrasound Healing Therapy
MIST® Ultrasound Healing Therapy penetrates into and below the wound bed stimulating cells and removing barriers to accelerate the normal healing process. Procedure may be billed using CPT Code 97610: Low-frequency, non-contact, non-thermal ultrasound, including topical application(s), when performed, wound assessment, and instruction(s) for ongoing care, per day.
• Non-contact, low-frequency ultrasound delivered via gentle saline mist
• Painless application for the patient
• No aerosolization
• Easy to set up/use - turn system on, attach disposable applicator and saline, select wound size and start treatment
• MIST® can be administered by any trained health care professional
• Supported by vast array of clinical evidence
MIST® Therapy is indicated for use across a wide variety of acute and chronic wounds in any type of care setting. The sound waves of MIST® Therapy penetrate into and below the wound bed to mechanically stimulate cells. As a result, healing barriers such as sustained inflammation, bacteria and biofilm are removed. The cell stimulation also increases perfusion, angiogenesis and collagen deposition to hasten the normal wound healing process.
|Aqueous couple medium use|
|Gel couple medium use|
|Splash guard attachment|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Deep Tissue Injuries
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Alliqua Biomedical (NASDAQ: ALQA) is an advanced wound management company that creates positive outcomes for patients, providers, and partners through its platform technologies and proprietary products.