MPO 2000 Active®
The MPO 2000 Active® Foot and Ankle Orthoses provides heel and toe clearance, with functional lower extremity alignment. Includes antimicrobial liner, rotator bar and ambulatory attachment.
• Breathable foam liner wicks away moisture while maintaining skin integrity
• Floats heel to eliminate pressure and friction
• Adjustable toe post relieves pressure on toes
• Can assist in the correction of foot drop, foot and ankle contractures and deformity
• Ambulatory attachment is easily attached
• Extender kit also available
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Attachable sole for ambulation||●|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
Restorative Care of America, Inc. manufactures prefabricated orthopedic and rehabilitative orthoses to treat joint and soft-tissue injury or disease, arthritis, contracture, pressure sores, repetitive stress injury, ACL repairs, post-surgical procedures and functional fracture management.