Multi Podus® System
The Multi Podus® System is indicated for functional lower-extremity alignment. Includes synthetic sheepskin liner, heel support, adjustable toe post, rotator bar and transfer attachment.
• Eliminates pressure or friction on the heel
• Enhances blood circulation
• Assists in the correcting of foot drop, foot and ankle contractures and deformity
• Adjustable post relieves pressure on toes
• Transfer attachment prevents cross-contamination from floor to bed
• Also available with short calf area and with a pre-molded 25° plantar flexion
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Attachable sole for ambulation|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
|Patient transfer aid||●|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
Restorative Care of America, Inc. manufactures prefabricated orthopedic and rehabilitative orthoses to treat joint and soft-tissue injury or disease, arthritis, contracture, pressure sores, repetitive stress injury, ACL repairs, post-surgical procedures and functional fracture management.