Omnifix® is a non-woven retention/abrasion tape
• Soft, flexible non-woven fabric
• Non-sensitizing latex-free acrylic adhesive
• Wave-slit paper backing for easy application
• Conforms well to body contours and minimizes potential for restricting movement
• Remains secure even in damp conditions
Omnifix® is indicated for securing wound dressings, catheters and drainage lines and preventing turf burns and skin abrasions. May be used with McConnell taping method.
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Tears lengthwise/ crosswise|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA, Inc. develops and markets a complete range of high performance product solutions in the areas of wound, compression and incontinence management.