Optifoam® Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap™ Core
Optifoam® Gentle is a silicone faced foam and border dressing with Liquitrap™ core.
• Silicone dressing provides gentle adhesion
• Super absorbent Liquitrap™ core draws in large amounts of heavy exudate, converts it into a gel and locks it away
• Low profile design increases flexibility and comfort
• Five unique layers to provide added protection
• Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
• Helps create an ideal healing environment
• Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out
• Low-friction and -shear outer layer
Optifoam® Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap™ Core is indicated for use on pressure ulcers, partial- and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first- and second-degree burns.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Optifoam® Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap™ Core may be left in place for up to seven days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.