PermaFoam® and PermaFoam® Comfort
PermaFoam® and PermaFoam® Comfort are high vapor permeable foam dressings.
• Effectively supports wound cleansing and thus the healing process due to its large pore structure and high absorption capacity
• Stimulates the formation of healthy granulation tissue
• Prevents maceration of wound perimeter due to the fast and vertical absorption (wicking action)
• High fluid handling capacity means fewer dressing changes and cost savings
• Easy to handle and highly conformable
PermaFoam® and PermaFoam® Comfort are indicated for use on chronic draining wounds including pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers and on medium to heavy exudating wounds. Ideal for use under compression bandaging systems.
PermaFoam® and PermaFoam® Comfort drainage dressings are not indicated for the management of third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Diabetic Foot (Ulcers)
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA, Inc. develops and markets a complete range of high performance product solutions in the areas of wound, compression and incontinence management.