PermaFoam® Comfort is a high vapor permeable foam dressing.
• Large pores and high absorption capacity effectively support wound cleansing
• Specific surface structure stimulates the formation of healthy granulation tissue
• Fast vertical absorption reduces the potential of maceration at wound perimeter
• High fluid handling capacity may reduce the need for dressing changes
• Can be used under compression because of its high retention rate
PermaFoam® Comfort is indicated for the management of chronic draining wounds including pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers. For use on medium to heavy exudating wounds. Ideal for use under compression bandaging systems.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA, Inc. develops and markets a complete range of high performance product solutions in the areas of wound, compression and incontinence management.