Platinum 6000™ incorporates alternating pressure redistribution, immersion and low air loss therapy to prevent and treat pressure injuries.
• Stays inflated during transport or loss of power
• Auto-adjusts pressure based on patient height and weight
• First Point of Contact™ low-friction and anti-shear top cover
• Transport mode allows mattress to remain inflated during transfers
• Fits most conventional hospital bed frames
• Available in bariatric sizes
Platinum 6000™ is indicated for pressure injury prevention and treatment.
Contraindicated for unstable spinal cord injury.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Independent pressure zones|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Powered pressure redistribution
Static low air loss
Sizewise designs and manufactures medical beds, equipment, and therapeutic surfaces to assist in the healing of patient populations in hospitals, long-term care facilities, or at home.