Pressure-Check mattress is composed of foam with sections that adjust individually to distribute weight and relieve interface pressure. The ultra-soft heel zone lowers pressure beneath sensitive heels, and high-density base of compression-resistant foam provides support, weight distribution, and extended mattress life.
• Foam sections adjust individually to distribute weight and relieve interface pressure
• Special pressure relief at the heel and coccyx area
• Low friction cover safeguards against skin shearing
• Helps contain replacement costs
• Choose from low shear I, low shear II or nylon covers
• Comes with a seven-year, non-prorated replacement guarantee on foam components
The Pressure-Check Mattress is intended to provide pressure relief and comfort.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
Mattress Construction: Pressure-Check™ foam with high-density base of compression resistant foam.
Cover: Low shear I, Low shear II or nylon covers.
Mattress: 7 years
Skil-Care Corporation manufactures a wide range of pressure-relief cushions, heel protection devices, positioning aids for bed, wheelchair and geri-chair, and foam mattresses. Many of these devices are available in bariatric sizes.