PROMOGRAN PRISMA™ Matrix
PROMOGRAN PRISMA™ Matrix is comprised of 44% oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC), 55% collagen and 1% silver-ORC in a sterile, freeze-dried composite.
• Maintains an optimal healing environment that is conducive to granulation tissue formation, epithelialization, and rapid wound healing
• Contains ionically bound silver, which provides antimicrobial protection against bacteria and infection
• Suitable for use under compression bandaging
The PROMOGRAN™ Matrix Wound Dressing is indicated for the management of exuding wounds including: pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, partial- and full-thickness wounds, donor sites and other bleeding surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention and dehisced surgical wounds.
1. Cullen B, Gibson M, Nisbet L. Early adoption of collagen/ORC therapies improves clinical outcome [Poster]. Presented at WUWHS Japan; September 2012; Yokohama, Japan.
2. Gottrup F, Cullen BM, Karlsmark T, Bischoff-Mikkelsen M, Nisbet L, Gibson MC. Randomized controlled trial on collagen/oxidized regenerated cellulose/silver treatment. Wound Repair Regen. 2013 Mar-Apr;21(2):216-25. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12020.
3. Lanzara S, Zamboni P. A pilot randomised trial to determine the effects of a new active dressing on wound healing of venous leg ulcers [Poster]. Presented at EWMA; May 2008; Lisbon, Portugal.
|Absorptive dressing format|
|Alginate dressing format|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 3 days|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 7 days|
|Collagen dressing format||●|
|Composite dressing format|
|Contact layer dressing format|
|Foam dressing format|
|Gauze or non-woven dressing format|
|Hydrogel (amorphous) dressing format|
|Hydrogel (impregnated) dressing format|
|Hydrogel (sheet) dressing format|
|Impregnated dressing format|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Sustained release formula||●|
|Wound filler dressing format|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Dehsiced Surgical Wounds
Full-Thickness and Partial-Thickness Wounds
Acelity provides a trusted and complementary portfolio of advanced wound therapeutics and regenerative medicine solutions from KCI, LifeCell and Systagenix for customers and patients in more than 70 countries worldwide.