Proximel® is a unique five-layer silicone foam dressing designed to help reduce complications, enhance patient comfort and promote optimal wound care and healing.
• Gentle on patients' skin to reduce irritation and pain, enabling the dressing to be changed without stripping epidermal cells
• Can be lifted or repositioned without leakage or loosening
• Small perforations in the absorptive pad reduce risk of in-growth
• Minimizes maceration
• Evenly distributes fluid across dressing
• Waterproof barrier seals out bacteria
Proximel® is indicated for pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, surgical wounds, donor sites, skin tears, first- and second-degree burns and dry or necrotic wounds in combination with gels.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Diabetic Foot (Ulcers)
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.