Proximel® is a unique five-layer silicone border foam dressing designed to help reduce complications, enhance patient comfort and promote optimal wound care and healing.
• Gentle on patients' skin to reduce irritation and pain, enabling the dressing to be changed without stripping epidermal cells
• Can be lifted or repositioned without leakage or loosening
• Small perforations in the absorptive pad reduce risk of in-growth
• Minimizes maceration
• Evenly distributes fluid across dressing
• Waterproof barrier seals out bacteria
• Can be worn for up to seven days
Proximel® is indicated for pressure injuries, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, surgical wounds, donor sites, skin tears, first- and second-degree burns and dry or necrotic wounds in combination with gels.
• This product is for single use
• Do not use the product if the pouch is damaged or opened
• Do not use Proximel® Silicone Foam Dressing together with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide
• Discontinue use if reddening or sensitization occurs
• Do not leave one piece dressing on wound for more than seven days. Do not use dressing for more than 30 days continuously
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Diabetic Foot (Ulcers)
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.