Puracyn® Plus Professional Formula Wound Irrigation
Puracyn® Plus Professional Formula Wound Irrigation is a wound cleanser for the critical step of wound bed preparation.
• Cleanses the wound bed without harming healthy tissue
• Reduces wound odor
• Reduces bioburden
• Contains no alcohol or iodine
• Requires no mixing or dilution
• Non-toxic and non-irritating
Store at room temperature. Keep dry.
Super-oxygenated hypochlorous solution
1. Armstrong DG, Bohn G, Glat P, et al. Expert recommendations for the use of hypochlorous solution: Science and clinical application. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2015 Jun;Suppl:2-19.
2. Falanga V, Brem H, Ennis WJ, Wolcott R, Gould LJ, Ayello EA. Maintenance Debridement in the Treatment of Difficult-to-Heal Chronic Wounds. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2008 Jun;Suppl:2-13; quiz 14-5.
3. Wolcott RD, Fletcher J. The role of wound cleansing in the management of wounds. Wounds International. 2014;1(1):25-31.
|Adjustable spray nozzle||●|
|Splash guard attachment|
|Trigger spray bottle||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Can be used with many advanced wound care dressings, including foams, alginates, and specialty absorptive dressings.