RAPO™ Ankle Foot Orthosis
Part of the PRAFO® family of orthoses, the RAPO™ Ankle Foot Orthosis provides the same structural support as the PRAFO® Orthosis, but costs 45% less.
• Ergonomically-designed foot plate
• Custom-contoured, malleable aluminum heel connecting bar
• Available with terry cloth or kodel lining
• Allows for liners to be replaced easily without tools
• Uniquely designed with the same superior tested and proven superstructure found in the PRAFO® orthosis
• Facilitates functional knee and ankle joint position through flexibility of aluminum posterior upright
• Allows for optimal dorsi/plantar flexion ankle positioning to provide adequate clearance during swing phase and knee stability in stance phase
The RAPO™ Ankle Foot Orthosis is for use as an immediate fit early intervention in the acute or subacute settings for the evolving rehab patient. Also for use in post-musculoskeletal injury of the foot and ankle: post-TAL immobilization, post-Botox or serial casting, stable fractures of the foot and ankle, and tendon or ligamentous tear or rupture.
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Attachable sole for ambulation||●|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid||●|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Foot length: 6(3/4)"-12"
Calf height: 12"-13"
Calf circumference: 20"
Calf width: 4"
Foot plate width: 3(3/4)"
Weight limit: 250lb
Foot length: 4(3/4)"-8(1/2)"
Calf height: 9"-10"
Calf circumference: 15"
Calf width: 3(1/2)"
Foot plate width: 3(1/2)"
Weight limit: 100lb
Foot length: 3(1/2)"-6(1/2)"
Calf height: 6(3/8)"-7(3/8)"
Calf circumference: 13(1/2)"
Calf width: 2(5/8)"
Foot plate width: 2(3/4)"
Weight limit: 50lb
Anatomical Concepts is a team of practitioners, designers, and manufacturers utilizing advanced technology to develop products that deliver effective outcomes and present ease-of-use for the medical professional.