REPLICARE® Hydrocolloid Dressing
REPLICARE® Hydrocolloid Dressing combines absorbency with the advantages of a film dressing. Balance of adhesion and elasticity promotes excellent adherence over joints. Beveled edges reduce leakage.
• Beveled edges help keep the dressing from sticking to clothing or bed linens, reducing the risk of leakage
• Film exterior is waterproof and aids in prevention of bacterial contamination
• Features a combination of adhesion and elasticity for maximum wear time
• Cohesive properties keep the wound free of dressing residue
• Creates and maintains a moist wound environment
• Dressing hugs curves and stretches comfortably
• Application system will not stick to gloves
• Top film can be wiped clean easily
REPLICARE® Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for the management of partial- to full-thickness wounds such as: ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic, pressure), donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions, and first- and second-degree burns.
REPLICARE is contraindicated for the management of third-degree burns.
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Cleanse the wound with saline solution or an appropriate wound cleanser. Cleanse and dry the periwound skin. Choose a dressing large enough to cover the wound with 1" of overlap on all sides of the wound. Remove the printed backing paper exposing the adhesive surface. Center the dressing over the wound and press the edges firmly to the surrounding skin. Remove the small plastic application tab from the underside of the dressing and press all the sides firmly to the skin.
For over 155 years, Smith & Nephew has provided innovative solutions that help reduce the human and economic costs of wounds and help people regain their lives.
Advanced Wound Bioactives
(Includes Collagenase SANTYL® Ointment, OASIS® Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix, OASIS® Wound Matrix, Proshield® Foam & Spray Incontinent & Total Body Cleanser, Proshield® Plus Skin Protectant, REGRANEX* (becaplermin) Gel 0.01%)
Toll-free: (800) 441-8227
Fax: (817) 900-4100
Advanced Wound Care or Devices
(Includes all other products listed below)
Toll-free: (800) 876-1261
Fax: (727) 392-6914