Restore® Foam without Border with TRIACT™ Technology
Restore® Foam without Border with TRIACT™ Technology offers increased conformability and initial gentle micro-adherence that makes applying the dressing easy. Highly-absorbent foam pad and virtually pain-free dressing removal.
• Foam pad provides vertical wicking and containment of exudate, protecting the periwound skin from maceration
• Semi-permeable backing has high moisture transmission rate which helps reduce maceration and preserve wound margins
• TRIACT™ properties help prevent the dressing from sticking to the wound
• Upon contact with exudate, a protective gel forms allowing for virtually pain-free dressing changes
• Gentle micro-adherence to the periwound skin helps with one-handed application
Restore® Foam without Border with TRIACT™ Technology is indicated for the treatment of all types of moderate to heavily exuding chronic wounds (pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers) and acute wounds (partial-thickness burns, dermabrasions, traumatic wounds, post-operative wounds, etc.)
Restore® Foam without Border with TRIACT™ Technology should not be used on individuals who are sensitive to or who have had an allergic reaction to the dressing or one of its components.
Do not reuse the dressing.
Store the dressing flat and at room temperature.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Clean the wound using sterile saline solution. Choose a dressing size which ensures that the central pad will cover the entire wound. Remove the protective tabs from the dressing. Apply the dressing directly to the wound.
If using the non-adhesive version of the foam dressing, secure the dressing in place. If using the adhesive version of the foam dressing, smooth down the tape to adhere the edges of the dressing to the skin. Use a compression bandage when prescribed.
Change dressings every three to four days, depending on the wound and the healing progression.
Hollister Incorporated - Wound Care provides an expanding, innovative line of advanced wound and skin care products.