SensiLase PAD-IQ® Studycast System
The SensiLase PAD-IQ® Studycast System provides dependable, reproducible measurement of skin perfusion of the extremities, particularly in patients who have combined peripheral arterial disease and diabetes.
• Pulse volume recording
• Quickly and accurately detects the presence and severity of PAD
• Simultaneous bilateral testing
• Touchscreen operation, easy-to-use interface
• Fully automated operation
• Supports positive patient outcomes
• Non-invasively measures hemodynamic parameters in a clinic or office setting
The SensiLase PAD-IQ® Studycast System provides non-invasive measurement of skin perfusion pressure (SPP) and pulse volume recording (PVR) on extremities of patients.
There are no known contraindications for the SensiLase PAD-IQ® Studycast System.
|Tests skin sensitivity|
|Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Väsamed designs, licenses, manufactures and distributes products, software and services for assessing and managing hemodynamic health. Väsamed's products support positive patient outcomes by non-invasively measuring hemodynamic parameters in a clinic or office setting and managing data communication and storage requirements via its HIPAA-compliant, enterprise class cloud server.