Silhouette® provides proven, accurate, easy-to-use wound surveillance: imaging, 3D measurement (including depth and volume), precise healing trends, and standardized notes written directly to the patient record. EMR integration, FDA-approved, disinfection compatible and privacy-compliant.
• An integrated and complete system combining advanced imaging, 3D measurement, documentation and EMR integration in one solution
• Provides accuracy, consistency, standardization and error mitigation in wound measurement and reporting
• Improves efficiency by providing more effective wound-related communication and management
• Mitigates wound-related risk and quality issues
• Imaging and measurement is non-contact and camera is disinfectant compatible
• Enables remote surveillance by multidisciplinary care team and Risk Manager
• Proven in numerous clinical trials leading to successful FDA approvals
• Backed by an established and proven Services and Support Team
• Wireless and mobile device enabled version of Silhouette available in 2016
|Smart device enabled||●|
|System hardware components||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Operates on standard Windows operating system (Vista or later).
• Requires USB 2.0 port or 3.0 port.
• CPU: 2GHz
• RAM: 2GB
• Free hard disk space: 10GB
• Minimum display resolution: 1024x768
Wireless and mobile device enabled version available in 2016:
• Camera wireless: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
• Web-based application supporting use across multiple devices, browsers & operating systems
ARANZ Medical provides leading wound imaging, 3D measurement and documentation solutions for clinical research and practice across the continuum of care. Its primary offering is the Silhouette® 3D wound surveillance system.