SILVERCEL™ Non-Adherent Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing
SILVERCEL™ Non-Adherent Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing is a non-woven pad composed of alginate, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and silver-coated nylon fibers with a non-adherent wound contact layer. Features EASYLIFT™ Precision Film Technology.
• Provides a sustained release of silver ions for up to seven days
• Effective against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens
• Effectively prevents biofilms in vitro
• Manages low to highly exuding wounds
• Helps maintain a moist wound environment beneficial to wound healing
• Allows intact and pain-free removal, thus minimizing the risk of dressing adherence to the wound bed and fibers shedding
• Suitable for use under compression
SILVERCEL™ Non-Adherent Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing is an effective barrier to bacterial penetration. The barrier functions of the dressing may help reduce infection in moderate to heavily exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds, including: pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, donor sites, traumatic and surgical wounds.
Indicated for external use only.
|Absorptive dressing format|
|Alginate dressing format||●|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 3 days|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 7 days||●|
|Collagen dressing format|
|Composite dressing format|
|Contact layer dressing format|
|Foam dressing format|
|Gauze or non-woven dressing format|
|Hydrogel (amorphous) dressing format|
|Hydrogel (impregnated) dressing format|
|Hydrogel (sheet) dressing format|
|Impregnated dressing format|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Sustained release formula||●|
|Wound filler dressing format|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Acelity provides a trusted and complementary portfolio of advanced wound therapeutics and regenerative medicine solutions from KCI, LifeCell and Systagenix for customers and patients in more than 70 countries worldwide.