SNAP™ Therapy System
The SNAP™ Therapy System is a mechanically-powered, disposable NPWT device which combines the simplicity of advanced wound dressings with the proven efficacy of negative pressure wound therapy. CPT codes: 97607, 97608.
• Single use, disposable NPWT with off-the-shelf availability for easy access
• Small, silent, discreet design can be hidden under clothing
• Proprietary spring mechanism generates consistent, even levels of negative pressure
• Visual indicator displays when cartridge is full or discharged
• BIOLOCK™ technology gels exudate for fluid containment
• Two randomized controlled trials
The SNAP™ Therapy System is indicated for patients who would benefit from wound management via the application of negative pressure, particularly as the device may promote wound healing through the removal of excess exudates, infectious material and tissue debris. The SNAP™ Therapy System is indicated for removal of small amounts of exudate from chronic, acute, traumatic, subacute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, venous or pressure), surgically closed incisions, flaps and grafts.
|Accommodates large wounds|
|Accommodates small wounds||●|
|Different pressure available|
|Usable on closed wounds|
|Usable on open wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes available||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
The SNAP™ Therapy System is not a rented piece of durable medical equipment, but instead is stocked on the shelf in clinics like other disposable wound care products.
The SNAP™ Therapy System was designed to simplify dressing applications:
1. The SNAP™ BLUE foam or antimicrobial gauze is cut to fit the wound and applied to the wound bed.
2. The SNAP™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is placed over the wound and sealed. The dressing has an integrated port for one-step application. The tubing can be cut to the desired length to minimize the potential for tripping or falling.
3. The tubing is connected to the SNAP™ Therapy Cartridge and negative pressure therapy is initiated by pulling out the activation key from the cartridge. The cartridge can be secured to the patients extremity or belt using the SNAP™ strap.
Every 48-72 hours.
SNAP™ Bridge Dressing Kit with SecurRing™ Hydrocolloid.
Negative pressure setting: 125mmHg
Integrated one-way flow valve
Visual indicator displays when cartridge is full or discharged
BIOLOCK™ technology to gel exudate
Single-use, disposable components
Acelity provides a trusted and complementary portfolio of advanced wound therapeutics and regenerative medicine solutions from KCI, LifeCell and Systagenix for customers and patients in more than 70 countries worldwide.