Stimulen™ Collagen Lotion
Stimulen™ Collagen Lotion is a liquid that forms a gel. Fluidizes immediately with agitation. Composed of modified collagens and glycerine. Moisturizes and conditions the skin.
• May help improve skin problems or irritation caused by diseases or exposure
• Forms a protective gel on the wound bed to protect from dehydration
• Fluidizes immediately with agitation or when applied to the skin
• May be effective for improving scar remodeling
• Moisturizes and conditions
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Tubes: Before use, remove cap and peel off the safety seal. Packets: Tear corner off of the packet where packet is indented.
Cleanse the target area using standard protocol. Apply two to four drops of the lotion and spread evenly over the affected area.