TCC-EZ® Total Contact Cast System
TCC-EZ® is a lightweight, one-piece, roll on, woven total contact cast that offers an easy way to provide the gold standard of care for the management of diabetic foot ulcers. Unique Healing Chamber™ design provides both histological and mechanical benefits by offloading the wound and eliminating shear forces to promote the healing process and reduce the risk of amputation.
• Fast and effective healing
• Enforced patient compliance
• Under 10 minute application
TCC-EZ Total Contact Cast System is indicated for non-infected neuropathic foot ulcers, Charcot ulcers, and post-operative care. The foot must have adequate blood supply.
The TCC-EZ Total Contact Cast System is contraindicated for ulcers with signs of clinical infection, neuropathic foot ulcers with involvement or exposure of deeper structures, and ulcers that are deeper than they are wide. Not for use on patients with inadequate vascular status, when foot exceeds boot size, or patient allergic to cast components.
1. Fife CE, Carter MJ, Walker D, Thomson B, Eckert KA. Diabetic foot ulcer off-loading: The gap between evidence and practice. Data from the US Wound Registry. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2014 Jul;27(7):310-6. doi: 10.1097/01.ASW.0000450831.65667.89.
2. Jaakola A, Weber A. Current concepts in total contact casting in DFUs. Podiatry Today. 2014;27(4);22-25.
3. Snyder RJ, Frykberg RG, Rogers LC, et al. The management of diabetic foot ulcers through optimal off-loading: building consensus guidelines and practical recommendations to improve outcomes. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2014 Nov;104(6):555-67. doi: 10.7547/8750-7315-104.6.555.
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Standard packaged components|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non-Infected Neuropathic Foot Ulcers
Easy roll-on, one layer, lightweight structure all in one kit for simple prep-roll application process. For more information, refer to manufacturer instructions.
Derma Sciences, Inc. is a Tissue Regeneration Company leading in research and innovation for the management of acute wounds, chronic wounds, and burns, delivering evidence-based products to improve clinical outcomes.