Telfa™ Clear provides the optimal sterile contact layer. Used with an absorbent secondary dressing, it is suitable for a variety of wounds.
• Clear film allows monitoring of the wound site without disrupting the healing process
• Available in many sizes for use on a variety of wounds
• Permeable, will not interfere with topical ointment
• Non-adherent, will not stick to the wound
• Can remain in place during dressing changes
Telfa™ Clear is indicated for use on burns, skin grafts and donor sites, abrasions, surgical incisions and chronic wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Color change w/ moisture activation|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
TELFA™ Clear should be used in direct contact with the wound surface.
Medtronic manufactures and markets a broad range of wound, vascular, urological, incontinence and nursing care products that are distributed to hospitals, rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities and homes. Offers educational programs and resources designed to raise the level of patient care while lowering costs.