USA Boot (Universal Suspension Assist)
The USA Boot (Universal Suspension Assist) is constructed of contoured foam with wicking liner that cradles the foot to eliminate pressure and friction on the heel.
• Cradles the foot to eliminate pressure and friction to the heel
• Provides positive heel clearance
• Open design allows for wound visualization without removal
• Liner is breathable and washable
• Contoured foam minimizes leg movement
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Attachable sole for ambulation|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
Restorative Care of America, Inc. manufactures prefabricated orthopedic and rehabilitative orthoses to treat joint and soft-tissue injury or disease, arthritis, contracture, pressure sores, repetitive stress injury, ACL repairs, post-surgical procedures and functional fracture management.