VersaCare A.I.R.® features a pressure-relieving redistribution surface with FlexAfoot™ for greater heel pressure relief. Adjustable bed height helps to make it easy for patients to get in and out of bed.
• Three independent air zones continuously adjust pressure based on patient weight and head of bed articulation
• Integrated x-ray cassette sleeve to help reduce repositioning and patient discomfort during portable x-ray procedures
• Weight-based pressure redistribution
• Maintains skin integrity
• Continuously adjusts pressure
• One button turn assist and max inflate to help aid caregivers when repositioning patients
• Point-of-Care™ Siderail Controls
• Max inflate button
• Hands-free foot controls for bed height
• Audible brake alarms
• Four corner brake and steer
• Line of sight angle indicators
• Emergency CPR and Trendelenburg release mechanism
• Drainage bag holders
• Four IV sockets
• 3-mode bed exit alarm with silence and automatic reset
• Obstacle detect
VersaCare A.I.R.® is intended for use to assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Low air loss
Standard Length: 86" (fully extended), 75" (fully retracted)
Standard Width: 35(1/2)"
Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 500lb
Hill-Rom is a leading global provider of medical technologies and programs focusing on improving clinical and economic outcomes. Their portfolio includes patient support systems, safe patient handling equipment, wound management solutions, clinical workflow solutions, physical examination instruments, EMR-connected monitoring, OR products, medical equipment rentals, and service.