XTRASORB® Super Absorbent Dressings - HCS (Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet) Adhesive
XTRASORB® Adhesive HCS (Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet) Dressing uses super absorbent polymer technology to provide 4 times more absorption than traditional hydrocolloids, while locking harmful fluid components (including MMPs) in the dressing and converting it to a gel. Can be used under compression for dry to moderately exuding wounds.
• Cooling and soothing upon application
• Offers hydration for non- and lightly exudating wounds and absorption for moderately exudating wounds
• Conforms easily even to difficult-to-dress areas
• Provides for atraumatic adhesion across the wound surface
• Clear construction allows for easy wound observation
• Gelatin-free (no associated odor common to hydrocolloids)
• Absorbs fluid to form a cohesive gel that allows for minimal wicking across the surface, maintaining the integrity of the surrounding skin
XTRASORB® HCS may be used for: pressure, venous, arterial and neuropathic ulcers, post-operative and traumatic wounds, and donor sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Derma Sciences, Inc. is a Tissue Regeneration Company leading in research and innovation for the management of acute wounds, chronic wounds, and burns, delivering evidence-based products to improve clinical outcomes.