3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film is the original alcohol-free barrier film intended to protect skin from bodily fluids, adhesives, and friction.
• Helps prevent medical adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI) around infusion sites and wounds
• Clinically proven, cost-effective, long lasting protection from incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD)
• Helps protect skin around wounds and ostomies from moisture and body fluids
• Will not clog or reduce absorbency of diapers or pads
• Peel down package for 1ml wand is designed to facilitate aseptic technique
• Demonstrated clinical evidence
3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film is for use in: incontinence-associated dermatitis prevention and management; peristomal/peritube skin protection; periwound skin protection; medical adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI) prevention under dressings, tapes and negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT); protection from moisture (MASD) and friction.
Hexamethyldisiloxane, isooctane, actrylate terpolymer, polyphenylmethylsiloxane copolymer
|Foil-pack unit dose||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film.
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.