3M™ Coban™ 2 Two-Layer Compression System and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Lite Two-Layer Compression System are engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and other conditions requiring compression.
• Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days
• Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage and improve patients' daily living activities
• Designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at every application
• Easy and fast to apply
• Thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
• Not made with natural rubber latex
3M™ Coban™ 2 Two-Layer Compression System is intended for the management of venous leg ulcers and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Two-Layer Compression System may be used for patients with an ABI greater than or equal to 0.8. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Lite Two-Layer Compression System may be used for patients with an ABI greater than or equal to 0.5.
If patient experiences discoloration, pain, numbness, tingling, or other changes in sensation and swelling, remove the 3M™ Coban™ 2 Two-Layer Compression System promptly and contact a health care professional.
Spandex yarn, synthetic rubber copolymer, polyester fiber, hydrocarbonated resin tackifier, acrylic polymer, zinc oxide
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System.