3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Skin Closures are sterile skin closure strips that are made of a porous, non-woven backing, coated with a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive and reinforced with polyester filaments for added strength.
• Provides wound support and assists in increasing the tensile strength of the wound
• Non-invasive design reduces scarring and the risk for infection, providing less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes
• Sterile, breathable and comfortable to wear
• Hypoallergenic adhesive
• Permits early staple/suture removal
• A cost-effective alternative to skin adhesives, sutures or staples
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
|No adjustment needed|
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
3M, with newly-acquired KCI, focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science, helping transform patient outcomes by stewarding skin, reducing the risk of preventable complications and restoring lives.