3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing maintains an optimal moist wound environment which has been shown to enhance healing.
• For low to moderate draining wounds
• Proven up to seven day wear time
• Smooth outer surface helps reduce the risk of shear and friction
• Breathable outer film layer provides consistently high rate of moisture vapor transmission
• Water-resistant film border adheres firmly
• Film border on oval and sacral dressings eliminates the need for tape and makes dressing application easier
• Outer film barrier protects wound and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, superficial wounds and abrasions, superficial and partial-thickness burns and donor sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
3M, with newly-acquired KCI, focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science, helping transform patient outcomes by stewarding skin, reducing the risk of preventable complications and restoring lives.