3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing maintains an optimal moist wound environment which has been shown to enhance healing.
• For low to moderate draining wounds
• Proven up to seven day wear time
• Smooth outer surface helps reduce the risk of shear and friction
• Breathable outer film layer provides consistently high rate of moisture vapor transmission
• Water-resistant film border adheres firmly
• Film border on oval and sacral dressings eliminates the need for tape and makes dressing application easier
• Outer film barrier protects wound and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, superficial wounds and abrasions, superficial and partial-thickness burns and donor sites.
Oval: 4"x4(3/4)" (2(3/4)"x3(1/2)" pad), 5(1/8)"x6" (4"x4(3/4)" pad), 6(3/4)"x8" (5(1/2)"x6(3/4)" pad). Square: 4"x4", 6"x6". Sacral: 6(3/4)"x6(3/8)" (4(7/8)"x5(1/2)" pad).
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.