• For low to moderate draining wounds
• Proven up to 7 day wear time
• Smooth outer surface helps reduce the risk of shear and friction
• Breathable outer film layer provides consistently high rate of moisture vapor transmission
• Water-resistant film border adheres firmly
• Film border on oval and sacral dressings eliminates the need for tape and makes dressing application easier
• Outer film barrier protects wound and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria, and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, superficial wounds and abrasions, superficial and partial-thickness burns, and donor sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing - Oval.
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing - Square.
3M focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science. From wound and skin care to solutions for BSI and SSI risk reduction, 3M is ready to partner with health care providers to help transform outcomes.