• Designed specifically for sacral area to allow long wear time
• Allows convenient placement in the sacral-coccyx area with one-handed application
• Special film bordered "notch" area is designed to allow application in close proximity to the anal opening while still providing a barrier to contamination by feces
• Provides "non-tenting" border application into the gluteal cleft area to seal against incontinence
• Proven up to 7 day wear time
• Film border seals to help prevent premature dressing failure
• Outer film barrier protects wound and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria, and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing - Sacral Design is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, superficial wounds and abrasions, and on superficial and partial-thickness burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing-Sacral Design.
3M focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science. From wound and skin care to solutions for BSI and SSI risk reduction, 3M is ready to partner with health care providers to help transform outcomes.