Advazorb Fixation® Tracheostomy Dressing is a hydrophilic foam dressing with a soft silicone contact layer and surrounding adhesive.
• Supplied sterile and individually wrapped, ready for use
• Location button enables accurate identification of tracheostomy site
• Maintains a moist environment and manages exudate
• Allows atraumatic dressing change
• Provides a barrier from bacteria
Advazorb Fixation® Tracheostomy Dressing is for use on stoma sites after decannulation.
Contraindicated for use on arterial bleeds and heavily bleeding wounds. Do not use if allergic to silicone, foam, or polyurethane.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and keep dry.
Stoma Sites After Decannulation
Clean and dry stoma site. Peel center backing off dressing. Holding the PVC button, place the dressing directly over the stoma site. Peel off remaining backing strips, and press firmly over skin.
Change dressing every 5 to 7 days or when pad swells due to absorption.
Does not contain natural rubber latex
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.