AmnioExcel® Plus Placental Allograft Membrane
AmnioExcel® Plus Placental Allograft Membrane is a thick tri-layer allograft consisting of amnion-chorion-amnion layers. Easy to apply, non-side specific application. Conforms to the wound surface.
• Tri-layer membrane retains the native bioactive placental tissue growth factor configuration
• Aids in creating an environment to help close complex wounds
• Thick graft with non-side specific application
• Easy to handle and conforms to the wound surface
• Placental tissue allograft composed of three layers: amnion, chorion, amnion
• DryFlex® processing preserves the inherent growth factors, cytokines and ECM (extracellular matrix) found in native placental tissue
• Dehydrated and terminally sterilized with a five year shelf life at room temperature
• Designed for use as a wound covering
AmnioExcel® Plus Placental Allograft Membrane membrane is intended for use in wounds. This placental-derived allograft tissue is intended for homologous use.
See instructions for use.
AmnioExcel® Plus Placental Allograft Membrane contains trace amounts of ethanol. It should not be used in patients with known sensitivity to ethanol. In order to reduce the risk of complications, AmnioExcel® Plus Placental Allograft Membrane should not be used in the presence of active infection.
An Adverse Reaction is defined by the FDA as any noxious or unintended response for which there is a reasonable possibility that the HCT/P caused the reaction. This includes, but is not limited to the transmission of communicable diseases or infectious agents such as viruses, bacteria or fungi or allergic reaction. Adverse reactions should be reported immediately to Integra LifeSciences Customer Service Department at 1-609-275-0500.
Five year shelf life at room temperature.
|Assigned HCPCS code||●|
|Shelf life greater than 2 years||●|
|Shelf life limited|
|Indicated for acute wounds||●|
|Indicated for chronic wounds||●|
|Indicated for diabetic ulcers||●|
|Indicated for pressure ulcers||●|
|Indicated for surgical wounds||●|
|Indicated for third-degree burns|
|Indicated for venous ulcers||●|
|Contact manufacturer for usage guidelines||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
See instructions for use.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery and reconstructive and general surgery.