Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial wound irrigation solution that helps in the mechanical removal of debris from the application site. Supplied with a spikable cap. Compatible with negative pressure wound therapy systems. Available with instillation capacity.
• FDA cleared, broad-spectrum, antibacterial inhibits growth of antibiotic-resistant strains such as MRSA, VRE and CRE, as well as fungi
• Easy-to-use spikable container with an integrated hanger that can be quickly attached to an IV pole or NPWT system
• Can be used with most NPWT systems that have instillation or infusion capability
• Has been subjected to rigorous safety testing at an independent laboratory and shown to meet all criteria for safe use
• Non-cytotoxic, fully tissue compatible
• Non-flammable, can safely be used in hyperbaric chambers
• Stable for two years when maintained at normal room temperature
Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution is intended for use under the supervision of a health care professional for cleansing of foreign materials including microorganisms from wounds such as stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, grafted and donor sites and infected wound sites.
External use only. Not for ophthalmic use. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
Store at room temperature up to 25°C (77°F). Do not freeze.
Proprietary 0.057% sodium hypochlorite
|Packaging not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Anacapa Technologies, Inc. is a small research and manufacturing firm chartered to develop skin and wound care products with an emphasis on anti-infective technology.