Co-Lastic® Non-slip Cohesive Bandage consists of a non-slip fabric that allows the bandage to stick to itself but not the skin. Bandage can be teared by hand, is not made with natural rubber latex, is water resistant and air permeable.
• Highly elastic, self-adherent bandage for a wide range of applications
• Does not slip or require frequent adjustment, even in moist environments
• Water-resistant, lightweight and comfortable to wear
• Skin-friendly alternative to tape for patients with delicate or traumatized skin
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Adheres to itself without the need for pins, clips or tape
• Conveniently hand tears to desired length
• Easy to apply with quick-find starting edge
• Available in sterile and non-sterile (sterile only available in tan color)
• Hand tears easily with high cohesive properties
Co-Lastic® is a cohesive wrap that can be used to secure dressings and devices without tape, provide compression to reduce edema from trauma or during the post-operative period and may be used to secure splints or aide with positioning during surgical procedures.
Do not apply the cohesive bandage in direct contact to an open wound.
Should not be applied with direct contact to an open wound.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Not made with natural rubber latex
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.