Cutimed® Siltec® Plus features a perforated silicone wound contact surface that allows adherence to the periwound skin but not to the moist wound bed or newly formed epithelial tissue. Foam dressing and superabsorbent stripes are designed to absorb and lock away excess fluid inside the dressing.
• Super absorbent silicone foam dressing
• Absorption allows for longer wear time
• Reduces risk of maceration with silicone wound contact layer, vertical absorption and super absorbent particles
• Provides atraumatic removal
• Can be used under compression
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes|
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company, dedicated to improving well-being through products and services. As part of its Personal Care offering, Essity provides innovative, high-quality medical solutions in compression, wound care and orthopedics with renowned brands such as Leukoplast, Cutimed, JOBST, Actimove and Delta-Cast.