DermaSyn™ is a hydrogel wound dressing with vitamin E. Provides a moist wound environment. Aids in autolytic debridement.
• Provides a moist wound environment to promote healing
• Non-oily hydrogel with vitamin E extract
• Assists in autolytic debridement
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Spray gives maximum coverage where hands off application is needed, can reach uneven or difficult to fill spaces and offers easy application and no waste
DermaSyn™ is for use on partial- and full-thickness dry to minimally draining wounds including: diabetic ulcers, pressure injuries, abrasions, lacerations, minor burns, minor cuts and sunburn.
Not recommended for use on dry stable eschar of the feet or dry gangene in persons with significant arterial insufficiency that is not supportive of a healing outcome.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound|
|Limited shelf life|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Preserved multiple dose|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Unpreserved unit dose|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Pressure Ulcers (Stages I-IV and Unstageable)
DermaRite is a producer of skin care, wound care, nutrition and infection control products, devoted to improving the lives of patients and caregivers across all health care settings.