Dr. Smith's® 10% Zinc Oxide Adult Skin Barrier Spray is a touch-free spray application moisture barrier. Used to prevent and treat incontinence-associated dermatitis. Features an environmentally preferable, non-flammable propellant.
• Studies have shown 0 UTI incidence rates with patients being treated using Dr. Smith’s Adult Barrier Spray
• May help support compliance with the MEGA rule and antibiotic stewardship program guidelines and requirements
• Applies accurate and uniform coverage with proper use
• Touch-free spray application
• Creates protective moisture shield
• Won't stain clothing or linens
• May help lower risk of cross-contamination
• May help improve infection control
• Less friction and shear with removal, minimizing skin breakdown
• Does not need to dry to provide an effective barrier
• Environmentally-friendly propellant
Dr. Smith's® Zinc Oxide Adult Skin Barrier Spray helps treat and prevent rash caused by adult incontinence.
For external use only. When using this product, do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Store between 59°F-86°F. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Zinc oxide 10%
Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, C12-15 alkyl lactate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, disiloxane, fragrance, hexyl laurate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, magnesium sulfate, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, octyldodecyl xyloside, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, polysorbate 60, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sorbitan oleate, squalane, thymol iodide, trans-1, 3, 3, 3-tetrafluoroprop-1-ene, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Cleanse the affected area. Allow to dry. Shake well before each use. Spray liberally onto affected area as often as needed.
May be applied and removed easily with each brief change.
Brief may be applied immediately after application. When brief is changed, product can be removed easily with less friction and skin breakdown.
MainPointe Pharmaceuticals specializes in selling OTC consumer health products and prescription medications. Their products include Dr. Smith’s 10% Zinc Oxide Adult Barrier Spray, with "Touch Free Application" which provides caregivers a dignified and efficient regiment to treating and preventing incontinence-associated dermatitis.