FiberHeal™ combines the laxative and stool-softening effects of fiber and FOS with all-natural sorbitol, which aids in gentle elimination without diarrhea.
• Ready to serve
• 1fl oz provides 15g of fiber
• 2fl oz provides 100% of the RDA recommended daily fiber allowance
• Maintains regularity and reduces reliance on harsh laxatives
• Great taste
• Contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides) to promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria
• Will not affect medication absorption
• Suitable for persons with diabetes, does not alter blood sugar
• Sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free
• All natural
FiberHeal™ concentrated liquid fiber is a medical food used to correct inadequate dietary fiber intake, chronic constipation, bowel irregularity, irritable bowel syndrome and diverticulitis.
Residue restricted diets, Megacolon, suspected fecal impaction, sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Minimum 25% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Wound patient formula|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
DermaRite Industries manufactures and markets a full line of skin and wound care products and medical foods. Combined with its portfolio of tools and services, DermaRite offers practical solutions for prevention and treatment of skin breakdown.