First Step Select®
First Step Select® is a low air loss therapy with GORE® medical fabric to provide moisture management, pressure redistribution system with advanced pressure feedback system.
• Three mattress styles available
• Presets for height and weight
• Three section pressure adjustment
• CPR deflation
• Maintains skin integrity by keeping skin cool and dry
First Step Select® is indicated for:
• Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
• Treatment of stage I and II pressure ulcers in patients at risk for additional skin breakdown
• Treatment of stage III and IV pressure ulcers in patients not at risk for additional skin breakdown
• Pain management
First Step Select® is not indicated for:
• Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fracture
• Cervical traction
|350lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Low Air Loss
Powered Pressure Redistribution
Cover: GORE® Medical Fabric
Mattress: 1 year
Air Pumps: 1 year
Mattress overlay (inflated): 82"x35"x5"
RS foam base: 82"x35"x3"
Blower unit: 12"x10(3/4)"x7"
Mattress overlay (inflated): 3lb
MRS foam base: 5lb
Air supply unit: 11lb
Recommended patient weight limit*: 250lb
Voltage: 115 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Power: 1.5 Amps
Maximum electrical leakage: 50 Microamps
Power cord length: 16', hospital grade
ArjoHuntleigh manufactures and distributes equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: medical beds, patient lifting and transfers, therapeutic surfaces and disinfection.