First Step® TriCell® is a low air loss mattress replacement providing sectional adjustments, Gore® Medical Fabric, hand control and easy-to-use features. Power-loss protection air chamber base.
• Three adjustable sections
• Power loss protects
• Can be adjusted by patient for comfort
• GORE Medical Fabric keeps skin cool and dry to maintain integrity
First Step® TriCell® is indicated for: Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
• Treatment of stage I and II pressure ulcers in patients at risk for additional skin breakdown
• Treatment of stage III and IV pressure ulcers in patients not at risk for additional skin breakdown
• Pain management
First Step® TriCell® is not indicated for:
• Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fracture
• Cervical traction
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Remote monitoring capabilities|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Powered Pressure Redistribution
Low air loss
Mattress: 1 year
Air Pump: 1 year
Mattress Dimensions: 80"x35"x10"
Mattress weight: 19lb
Maximum recommended patient weight*: 300lb
Air Supply Unit
Unit dimensions: 12"x11"x7"
Unit weight: 10.5lb
Transformer volts: 120 V
Maximum electrical leakage: 17 Microamps
Arjo manufactures and distributes equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: medical beds, patient lifting and transfers, therapeutic surfaces and disinfection.