The Flexitouch® System, an advanced pneumatic compression device, manages lymphedema, chronic swelling and non-healing venous leg ulcers.
• Lightweight, programmable control unit with digital display, session countdown timer, pause button, and numerous program options to meet each patient's unique treatment needs
• Quiet during operation
• Garments available in a variety of sizes, with available extender accessories
• Garments are soft and comfortable
• Distal to proximal therapeutic directional pressure
• Chambers inflate sequentially ever 1-3 seconds
• Provides gentle dynamic pressure
Flexitouch® System is indicated for lymphedema, primary lymphedema, post-mastectomy edema, edema following trauma and sports injuries, post-immobilization edema, venous insufficiencies, reducing wound healing time, treatment and assistance in healing stasis dermatitis, venous insufficiency ulcers, or arterial and diabetic leg ulcers.
Contraindicated for pulmonary edema, thrombophlebitis, congestive heart failure, deep vein thrombosis, episodes of pulmonary embolism, acute infection or inflammation, acute cancer, and conditions in which increased lymphatic return is undesirable.
Store between -40°F and 158°F.
|120mmHg inflation available|
|Adjustable air bladders|
|Low-pressure alert light|
|Non-peristaltic sequential compression|
|Peristaltic gradient sequential compression||●|
|Pressure regulator dial||●|
|Timed cycle inflation/deflation||●|
|Velcro® on sleeve||●|
|Zipper on sleeve|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Apply garment(s), plug garments into controller unit, turn controller unit on and begin therapy session.
Powered pressure redistribution
Two years on controller, five years on garments
Tactile Medical provides clinically proven, at-home treatment options for lymphedema and chronic venous insufficiency with continuity of care, service and support that help improve outcomes, reduce costs and give people their lives back.