ForeSite™ PT Patient Turn System
ForeSite™ PT Patient Turn System is a patient turn system that allows caregivers to continually monitor persistent body pressures.
• Can reduce extended hospital stays caused by pressure ulcers
• Provides information needed to make informed patient care decisions
• Helps to assure compliance with turn guidelines
• Continuous pressure monitoring
• Aids in the continuity of care among caregivers
• Easy to use, minimal training required
• No additional documentation or reporting requirements
|iOS device compatible app||●|
|Total body assessment||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
ForeSite™ Patient Turn System comes with a fitted mattress cover that is embedded with thousands of sensor cells that continuously measure a patient's body surface pressures, and a touch screen monitor that displays real-time images of elevated pressures. ForeSite™ Patient Turn System displays pressure markers that clearly identify areas of the body that have been under sustained pressure. The patient turn clock tracks the time since the last reposition, visually notifying the clinician that it's time to adjust a patient's body position.
XSENSOR® Technology Corporation provides pressure imaging technology designed to enhance sleep, patient safety, and automotive testing.