The Heelift® Suspension Boot suspends the heel to prevent and treat pressure ulcers with superior customizability. Available in smooth and convoluted foam.
• Works right out of the bag for most patients but can be customized to meet specific patient needs
• Can be autoclaved for sterilization
• Supports forefoot
• Features ventilation holes
• Friction-free backing
• Easy on, easy off
• Completely offloads heel to redistribute pressure
• Cleanable with disinfectant
Heelift® Standard Suspension Boot can play an integral role in heel pressure ulcer prevention regimens for susceptible, high-risk patients as well as for patients already suffering from heel pressure ulcers.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Walgreen Health Solutions provides a full suite of position solutions for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.